|Name:||LM301B 1200W LED Grow Light||Power:||1200W|
|Input:||100-277Vac (Available 347V-480V)||Dimming:||PWM Or 0-10V|
|Daisy Chain:||>2000pcs||Spectrum:||Full Spectrum Or Customization|
|Efficacy:||2.8 µmol/J||LED Brand:||Samsung Osram|
|PPF:||3360 µmol/s||Light Source:||LED|
|Application:||For Indoor Plants Hydroponics Greenhouse Gardening Plant,indoor Grow Greenhouse|
1200W Horticulture LED Grow Light,
LM301B Horticulture LED Grow Light,
1200W LED Grow Light
10Bar 1200W Horticulture LED Grow Light Samsung LM301B Osram 660nm 730nm
RedFarm 1200W 10Bar Commercial Indoor 4'x6' Samsung LM301B Osram 660nm 730nm LED Grow Light Full Spectrum For Cannabis-FullSpec
The Redfarm MARS is the new phenomenal LED toplight from the world leader in grow-lighting solutions. The new MARS fixture has been designed with attention to detail. The MARS has been tested in extreme climate environments to ensure long-lasting reliability, durability and performance. The MARS has been optimized for use in hybrid installations but performs outstanding as a stand-alone as well. Results are still preliminary.
|Name||Horticulture LED Grow Light||Model||G2 MARS3000 Pro|
|Power||1200 Watt||Input Voltage||100-277V AC|
|LED||Samsung Osram Seoul||Driver||UL Listed|
|PPF||3360µmol/s||PPE @ 277 AC||2.8µmol/J (available 3.2)|
|Heat Output||3960 BTU / hours||Lifespan||50000 hours|
|Hanging Height||24”-48” Above Plants||Application||Hydroponics,Greenhouse
All Highest-Quality, High-Efficiency Samsung Osram LEDs
• Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for its particular wavelength, including Samsung, Osram, etc.
• Nano material primary coating ensure durability and cleanability while maximizing efficiency.
• High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
• Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
• ETL certified to UL8800 safety standards
• The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED life, efficiency and spectrum stability
• Largest heat sink among LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
• Ultra efficient LEDs 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Built with Samsung LEDs
• Designed and built with Samsung LM301B Osram
Indoor FullSpec Spectrum™
• The most efficient spectrum for growing plants based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH, Induction and Fluorescent in equal wattage tests
• One ideal spectrum for both Veg and Flowering stages
> Does not stall plant growth like switching from MH to HPS does
> Eliminates the need for separate vegetative and flowering lights
• Decreases internodal spacing to encourage flower and leaf growth, rather than stems
Beyond PAR™ - UV and IR LEDs
• UV light maximizes trichome production and makes plants more resistant to pests and diseases
• Our UV LEDs are laboratory proven to produce higher potency/active compounds (THC, CBD, terpenes, antioxidants/vitamins and flavonoids)
• IR light increases photosynthetic efficiency (Emerson Effect)
• Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
Water-Shedding Housing can be Mounted Flush to the Ceiling
Largest Lighting Footprints in the Industry!
• Maintaining even coverage across the entire footprint (no hot spots)
True 1200 Watts - 3360 μmol/s total downward photon flux!
• The G2 MARS3000 Pro is the most powerful LED indoor grow light on the market
Fast, Proven ROI
• With a 4-6 months average return on investment,G2 MARS3000 Pro is the best value per watt of any commercial indoor LED grow light with aim to replace 2000w HPS grow light.
* Average PPFD measurements are over the entire footprint, edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner, based on reflective surroundings or adjacent lights.
* When growing in an area smaller than the Medium Recommended Flower Footprint, CO2 supplementation is generally required to make full use of the additional light.
Redfarm LED have the highest PAR values, largest footprints, and most reliable indoor LED grow lights available in the grow light industry.
For more in-depth information about Redfarm LED indoor grow lights, check out the Product Center